Not a designer, but want to learn how to design in the Silhouette software, Silhouette Studio? The Ultimate Silhouette Guide to Designing in Silhouette Studio is a comprehensive, self-guided design course that will teach you the skills and techniques you need to master designing in the Silhouette CAMEO software through a series of written lessons and almost 4 hours of Silhouette video tutorials (streaming online).
The Ultimate Silhouette Guide to Designing is updated for Silhouette Studio V4 and will help you gain a firm understanding of the design, editing, and drawing Silhouette tools, and actions needed to create your own designs in Silhouette Studio.
Build on the design and software skills you've learned as you move through the course at your own pace. More advanced lessons cover techniques that will take your designs to the next level including how to create double-sided print and cut designs, designing stand-up and pop-up shapes designs, plus an introduction to the 3D Silhouette ModelMaker software.
The Ultimate Silhouette Guide to Designing includes instruction on using Silhouette Designer Edition, Silhouette Designer Edition Plus, and Silhouette Business Edition features and tools.
- Lessons from expert Silhouette user Melissa Viscount, author of Silhouette School Blog
- Starting with the basics of the Silhouette CAMEO Software build on your skills as you advance through the Silhouette course
- 4+ hours of Silhouette video tutorials to support the written lessons
- Video tutorials create interactive learning environment so students can practically apply the design techniques
- 4 pages of detailed labels and descriptions of all tool bar buttons
- Glossary of Silhouette "lingo" to learn the terminology
- Gain a firm understanding of Silhouette compound paths
- Learn how to use the Silhouette Studio Modify Tools
- Make back the cost of this Silhouette guide by making your own designs in Silhouette Studio and converting them into a format you can sell
- $25 to So Fontsy's Card Redemption area good toward 800+ select commercial use fonts and designs
- Free first month to Silhouette U for new members
After your purchase is complete, you'll have the opportunity to download the files immediately by clicking the button "Download Digital Content" on the confirmation page. You will also receive an email with a link to download your files as well.
The So Fontsy credit will be a separate PDF to download and will appear with your eBook file(s). Any links to video tutorials can be found in the PDF file for that particular eBook (where applicable).
Files cannot be downloaded directly to an iOS device like an iPhone or iPad. Please use a computer/laptop to download and save the file(s).
The download link(s) expires after 5 download attempts. Please be sure to download and save the file(s) to a computer so that you have a permanent copy.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there are no refunds, returns, or exchanges. All sales are final.
I have purchased three of the Silhouette books and all of them are very helpful....But the ultimate design I just love because I learned more about how to design my logo but I tried...But now I know how thank you Melissa for think about me when you wrote these books....
Melissa is an outstanding instructor for Silhouette, takes each lesson and builds upon the previous ones, guiding you to understand and create designs along with her. Some people learn by reading, I learn by doing so this has been perfect for me. I come from the Cricut world so Silhouette is all new to me. Very excited to have this as a resource in my future designs. Thank you Melissa and team.
I am finding this very helpful ! Easy to follow your instructions. Thank you
I am a great fan of your books. I wound up buying at least 2 for friends for my first cameo and one for my cameo 3. I bought one for my new cameo 4 and sent one to my son. Everything turns easy when I find it in the book.
The Ultimate Silhouette Guide to Designing in Silhouette Studio 2nd Edition for V4 eCourse